Update to service pak 4 and...

Andre

when i goto do the rest of the updates it says I need to be an administrator
... which I am .. and was when I did the SP4 update .. any thoughts?

Andre

Update: I was able to download and install IE6 SP1 from the download
center.. so it's definatley just a setting or something simple..

"Andre" <~remove~azavaglia@gfrpharma.com> wrote in message
> when i goto do the rest of the updates it says I need to be an
administrator
> .. which I am .. and was when I did the SP4 update .. any thoughts?

Andre

ok, so I have no idea what was wrong, I ended up doing a repair install from
a win2k with SP1 which came with the machine, and had the same problem .. I
then changed cds and did a repair install with an already integrated sp4 cd
and everything is working fine.. I was just short of formating and doing a
fresh install.. Everything seems to be fine now.

> Update: I was able to download and install IE6 SP1 from the download
> center.. so it's definatley just a setting or something simple..
>

> "Andre" <~remove~azavaglia@gfrpharma.com> wrote in message
> > when i goto do the rest of the updates it says I need to be an
> administrator
> > .. which I am .. and was when I did the SP4 update .. any thoughts?

TRENDING THREADS