Question Updated BIOS, red VGA light and error code “Ad”

Sep 3, 2022
Build:
Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro
i5-12600k
2 x 16 GB Crucial DDR5 4800
Nvidia RTX 3070

Late at night yesterday, I was troubleshooting an error that wanted me to enable Secure Boot through my BIOS. I went through the BIOS, found Secure Boot, and was told that I had to add a Platform Key and restart the system. I did so, but when the system restarted, I was greeted with no graphics output.
First, I tried using an HDMI connection instead of DisplayPort from the GPU to the monitor. Nothing. Then, I tried using the integrated graphics from my CPU by plugging the DisplayPort into the motherboard itself. Once again, no graphics output.
Then, I had a look at the motherboard itself. The error code, “Ad,” in the manual is an “Issue Ready To Boot event for OS Boot.” I also noticed that the red LED light was on for the VGA, although I’m not certain if this has anything to do with the situation.
I looked up online what to do after a failed BOOT after a BIOS update, and was told to reset the CMOS. I first tried using a screwdriver on the CLR_CMOS jumper pins to no avail. I then tried reseting the CMOS by removing the CMOS battery, which led to another dead end.
This entire situation has been overwhelming, and at the point I’m at I am not entirely sure of what to do. I’m going to try again using integrated graphics, but this time, without the GPU installed. I’m hopeful this works, but a part of me thinks it won’t.
Is there any other troubleshooting I can do? I have no other hardware to test specific parts on. Thank you.

Build:
Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro
i5-12600k
2 x 16 GB Crucial DDR5 4800
Nvidia RTX 3070

Late at night yesterday, I was troubleshooting an error that wanted me to enable Secure Boot through my BIOS. I went through the BIOS, found Secure Boot, and was told that I had to add a Platform Key and restart the system. I did so, but when the system restarted, I was greeted with no graphics output.
First, I tried using an HDMI connection instead of DisplayPort from the GPU to the monitor. Nothing. Then, I tried using the integrated graphics from my CPU by plugging the DisplayPort into the motherboard itself. Once again, no graphics output.
Then, I had a look at the motherboard itself. The error code, “Ad,” in the manual is an “Issue Ready To Boot event for OS Boot.” I also noticed that the red LED light was on for the VGA, although I’m not certain if this has anything to do with the situation.
I looked up online what to do after a failed BOOT after a BIOS update, and was told to reset the CMOS. I first tried using a screwdriver on the CLR_CMOS jumper pins to no avail. I then tried reseting the CMOS by removing the CMOS battery, which led to another dead end.
This entire situation has been overwhelming, and at the point I’m at I am not entirely sure of what to do. I’m going to try again using integrated graphics, but this time, without the GPU installed. I’m hopeful this works, but a part of me thinks it won’t.
Is there any other troubleshooting I can do? I have no other hardware to test specific parts on. Thank you.
When you pulled the cmos battery did you have the psu unplugged and hold the power button on the case for 30s x2s if not you didn't clear the cmos, the capacitors can hold power for hours unless you drain physically by holding the power.... With the system unplugged.... If you have cleared the cmos properly and still getting this error the bios update bricked and the Mobo has crashed will need to be replaced

Sep 3, 2022
When you pulled the cmos battery did you have the psu unplugged and hold the power button on the case for 30s x2s if not you didn't clear the cmos, the capacitors can hold power for hours unless you drain physically by holding the power.... With the system unplugged.... If you have cleared the cmos properly and still getting this error the bios update bricked and the Mobo has crashed will need to be replaced
Yes, I don’t like to do anything to the motherboard without the power unplugged. As for the power button, I only held it down for 30s once when I had the CMOS battery out. I did the same before using the jumper pins as well. If that still is the correct way of doing it, will I have to RMA only the motherboard? Thanks

Yes, I don’t like to do anything to the motherboard without the power unplugged. As for the power button, I only held it down for 30s once when I had the CMOS battery out. I did the same before using the jumper pins as well. If that still is the correct way of doing it, will I have to RMA only the motherboard? Thanks
Have you tried using one stick of ram at a time with no drives plugged in see if it will auto boot to bios if not yes sound like rmaing the board is the only option