[UPDATED]CPU/GPU overheats and creates 100-130 degrees of Celcius now. Result is screen artifacts. PLEASE HELP!!!

Yoshitoshi

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017
Hello everyone.

I would've expected this to happen once. It's 1st time i'm getting screen artifacts on this laptop and i'm really worried because i can't afford a new one nor i can change any part(because it's a serious issue for laptops). Speccy shows that i have up to 130 degrees Celcius and also the cooler spins properly. Here's an image of CPU at waterboiling temperature

I also had another problem with GPU/APU which hasn't been asnwered yet but i've partially solved the problem... i hope so.

Now i need help with this serious problem :( and also i trust this community because i've found answers to some other earlier problems here without asking.

Any answers and tips are appericated. Thanks in advance.

My Specs

Laptop: Lenovo G505s 20255 Laptop

CPU: AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon HD graphics (4 cpus)~ 2.5GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8650G+ R5 M200 Dual Graphics

RAM: 6GB

Yoshitoshi

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

Hi and thanks for answer. I've had this in mind and have been looking for thermal paste threads here. I've bought this AMD trash in August 2014, so i think it's time to apply thermal paste.

Yoshitoshi

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

I don't know any application of AMD for it. I also know that it's possible to control fan speed via BIOS. However the problem is i have updated it to the latest version which is UEFI crap and which it doesn't let me to use advanced features of BIOS. If only i knew it before updating i wouldn't have done it.

Yoshitoshi

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

So this also must show CPU/GPU temperature and correctly? I'll download and check if it actually does something good unlike AMD drivers. Right now i'm getting up to 135 degrees Celcius on Speccy.