Question Updated FW, now Z370 Gaming 7 stuck in bootloop

Sep 17, 2019
After updating my mobo to F14 and rebooting, an alert showed up on boot asking me to "Update Firmware", i accepted, but it downgraded me back to F11, and now the mobo won't boot ANY media, not even usb drives, when i try to boot it just shuts off, and reboots again. After rebooting, it gets stuck in the AORUS logo, A2 shows up in the debug leds, and it shuts off. A2 suggest it's a bootable device problem, but even when i try to boot a USB drive from the Boot Menu, the computer just shuts off, to reboot again.

I've already tried: CMOS Reset via Switch, CMOS Reset via removing the batery from the pc, Disconnecting all drives except my SSD, removing a ram stick, Disconnecting all drives except HDD, Trying to boot from USB, and updating my FW to F14.

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
After updating my mobo to F14 and rebooting, an alert showed up on boot asking me to "Update Firmware", i accepted, but it downgraded me back to F11, and now the mobo won't boot ANY media, not even usb drives, when i try to boot it just shuts off, and reboots again. After rebooting, it gets stuck in the AORUS logo, A2 shows up in the debug leds, and it shuts off. A2 suggest it's a bootable device problem, but even when i try to boot a USB drive from the Boot Menu, the computer just shuts off, to reboot again.

I've already tried: CMOS Reset via Switch, CMOS Reset via removing the batery from the pc, Disconnecting all drives except my SSD, removing a ram stick, Disconnecting all drives except HDD, Trying to boot from USB, and updating my FW to F14.

Can you access the Bios right now? Can you update the Bios FROM the Bios. (May have to get the Bios's from another PC & possibly even connect the SSD to a different PC so you can copy the Bios over to C:\Bios if your mobo won't read a USB, even while in the Bios UI.) Did the F14 update require F12 or F13 installed 1st?

Sep 17, 2019
Can you access the Bios right now? Can you update the Bios FROM the Bios. (May have to get the Bios's from another PC & possibly even connect the SSD to a different PC so you can copy the Bios over to C:\Bios if your mobo won't read a USB, even while in the Bios UI.) Did the F14 update require F12 or F13 installed 1st?
I can access the bios and even update within it using QFlash and it does support USB drives. The F14 update didn't require F12 or F13 first.

Sep 17, 2019
Solved!
I booted up in a BIOS/Legacy mode my USB drive, succesfully managed to enter the SSD drive.
Afterwards, i used bootrec /FixBoot to make sure it wasn't a software problem.
And finally, i disabled CSM Support on UEFI settings and set the W8/10 features to WHQL.