[SOLVED] Updated graphics car, now monitor loses signal randomly

May 14, 2019
Just typing this forum post with virtually nothing running in the background, the monitor will randomly lose signal. Then after a few moments it will come back. PC continues to run during this process. I tried booting up Overwatch and it fully crashed, I will update with the exact message momentarily.

I just updated my pc today by reinstalling all the hardware into a new case and removing my old 1060 and putting in a new Power Color RED DEVIL Radeon RX Vega 56.

I uninstalled all the old NVIDEA drivers, installed and updated to the latest AMD Drivers. My concerns are something to do with the drivers or my power supply is too small?

I am running the following

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz 22 °C
Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1063MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard
MSI B150A GAMING PRO (MS-7978) (U3E1) 27 °C
Graphics
VX248 (1920x1080@60Hz)
8176MB ATI Radeon RX Vega (C.P. Technology) 28 °C
Storage
465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SATA (SSD))
Power
EVGA 450 watt power supply

Solution
Is this a new card or a used card?

Check for a newer BIOS for your motherboard, run DDU to wipe the video card drivers fully, and then install the new card and the drivers for it.
May 14, 2019
Well I found part of the issue. The seller told me it was a RX Vega 56....it is an RX Vega 64. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good power supply? Is there any special thing to consider when powering the card aside from just a higher wattage?

May 14, 2019
So I upgraded my PSU to a corsair CX850M and I am still getting the same issues. I booted up overwatch went into training, played for about 10 seconds and then the game crashed.

I have recieved the following error when Overwatch crashed

Radeon Settings
Failed to create Open GL context for format
QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0 options
QFlags<QSurfaceFormat;;Format Option>0, depth BufferSize
24, redBuffer Size -1, Green BufferSize -1

Install a driver providing Open GL 2.0 or Higher or if this is not possible make sure the Angle open GL EX 2.o emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.Dll) are available in the application exe tuable directory or in a location listed in PATH

I still am getting the random video loss too

CX series from Corsair are the worst . Many people in this forum have been complaining about them and many problems are caused by them.

Do what hang-the-9 suggested. Use DDU and then install new drivers.

Also return the CX PSU if possible and buy a better PSU. Check for seasonic focus or rm series from Corsair (just 2 suggestions of many)