Updated: Tom's Hardware February 2011 Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, the headers are typically missing the selected items when you choose to compare two or more [CPUs], sharply limiting the value of these charts. This hasn't changed in well over a year. Please hire a web developer to fix this.

cbigfoot

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
What about Notebook processors. i know other companies have then but you put the E-350 in there but didnt put any other Netbook/Notebook processors in for comparison.

cangelini

Contributing Editor
Editor
Jul 4, 2008
[citation][nom]jtt283[/nom]As usual, the headers are typically missing the selected items when you choose to compare two or more [CPUs], sharply limiting the value of these charts. This hasn't changed in well over a year. Please hire a web developer to fix this.[/citation]

I'm seeing everything as-expected over here. What browser are you using?

cbigfoot

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
[citation][nom]cangelini[/nom]It's like...not out yet :p[/citation]
i know i was joaking but hit submit too quickly and didnt put /jk

jfby

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2010
What happened to cards in SLI or Crossfire?

I was looking at a graphics charts from a few years ago and Tom's tested so many more cards, with many more different games and screen resolutions.

It may not be needed to test quite so many, but I'm hoping the current list is just the initial list that will get fleshed out with time.

I'm using Firefox 3.6.14, with AdBlock+ and NoScript, but even if I temporarily allow all scripts on the page, I see the columns, but the product names are missing at the tops of the columns. For example, I just now clicked on the Enthusiast Index, then selected the HD5770, GTX460, and GTX560 Ti from the list. The [Compare] button gave me a table, but with no product names of what was being compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.