[SOLVED] Updated Windows 10 And Now Everything Has "Bad Image Error"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdifonzo1301

Reputable
Dec 10, 2018
Its kinda funny how it all started. I had windows updates for windows 10 that never worked before and always had problems, but I needed to update in order to have some things compatible with sharing with a friend, so I reluctantly decided to try once more. To my surprise, it worked, or so I thought. Now whenever I boot up my desktop, for just about every application, I recieve the "Bad Image" error, saying that the 10 or so DLLs "are not designed to run on windows, or it contains an error". The programs have been working flawlessly before the update, but now more and more applications seem to be getting the error. Any solutions?

ikernelpro4

Reputable
BANNED
Aug 4, 2018
Its kinda funny how it all started. I had windows updates for windows 10 that never worked before and always had problems, but I needed to update in order to have some things compatible with sharing with a friend, so I reluctantly decided to try once more. To my surprise, it worked, or so I thought. Now whenever I boot up my desktop, for just about every application, I recieve the "Bad Image" error, saying that the 10 or so DLLs "are not designed to run on windows, or it contains an error". The programs have been working flawlessly before the update, but now more and more applications seem to be getting the error. Any solutions?

You see the problem is you updated Windows which is just going to cause more problems.
After 1703 or so windows has gotten worse EXPONENTIALLY.

No doubt they're going to release a new version of Windows entirely, not, 11, not, 15, not 20,just "Windows" after a few more years, completely new operating system architecture and design, not because its time but because Windows 10 has been nothing but WH chaos.

mdifonzo1301

Reputable
Dec 10, 2018
I was having problems with getting the “bad image error” for windows 10 after I updated it and I tried all the fixes except reverting the update. I tried to revert the update and now I guess it failed cause I can’t load windows. It tried to diagnose the problem but fails and says to either restart again or troubleshoot further, which also didn’t help. If anyone has some suggestions, it’s greatly appreciated since I’m actively in college classes?

Status
Not open for further replies.