Upgarde to 8 PM

Sprint is offering me Unlimited nights at 8 PM from 9PM Expires April
28. . They say it is still 300 minutes at $30

Are there any hidden details or is Sprint being nice?

Poller <polly99@aol.com> wrote:
> Sprint is offering me Unlimited nights at 8 PM from 9PM Expires April
> 28. . They say it is still 300 minutes at $30
>
> Are there any hidden details or is Sprint being nice?

I guarantee they'll ask you to renew your contract if you say OK. (Ask them :)

In article <rsme80hvsl236ig3c3o3i2bni3vprn8e7g@4ax.com>,
Poller <polly99@aol.com> wrote:

> Sprint is offering me Unlimited nights at 8 PM from 9PM Expires April
> 28. . They say it is still 300 minutes at $30
>
> Are there any hidden details or is Sprint being nice?

Did they mention a contract renewal?

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message news:<rmarkoff-621A5B.06120922042004@news04.east.earthlink.net>...
> In article <rsme80hvsl236ig3c3o3i2bni3vprn8e7g@4ax.com>,
> Poller <polly99@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Sprint is offering me Unlimited nights at 8 PM from 9PM Expires April
> > 28. . They say it is still 300 minutes at $30
> >
> > Are there any hidden details or is Sprint being nice?
>
> Did they mention a contract renewal?

Sprint offered me the 8p.m. deal with a new 2 year contract and threw
in unlimted pcs to pcs minutes back in November, around the time
people could begin switching their numbers to other carriers.

"Steven J Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message news:mP2dnRWzSZwIfhrd4p2dnA@lmi.net...
> Poller <polly99@aol.com> wrote:
> > Sprint is offering me Unlimited nights at 8 PM from 9PM Expires April
> > 28. . They say it is still 300 minutes at $30
> >
> > Are there any hidden details or is Sprint being nice?
>
> I guarantee they'll ask you to renew your contract if you say OK. (Ask them :)

Yes, that's what they offered me, the last time my contract ended.
It was 8:00PM nights in return for 1-year renewal of contract.
They also offered me unlimited M2M for a 2-year contract, but I didn't need it.
---JRC---

In article <f0bee4f0.0404221233.7c246449@posting.google.com>,
Esoteric_rants@hotmail.com (Phyllis) wrote:

> Sprint offered me the 8p.m. deal with a new 2 year contract and threw
> in unlimted pcs to pcs minutes back in November, around the time
> people could begin switching their numbers to other carriers.

I think it may be the other way around. Anyone with a shared minute plan
gets free PCS to PCS with a 2 year contract, the 8 PM was the bonus for
you.

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message news:<rmarkoff-2BB22C.16092122042004@news04.east.earthlink.net>...
> In article <f0bee4f0.0404221233.7c246449@posting.google.com>,
> Esoteric_rants@hotmail.com (Phyllis) wrote:
>
> > Sprint offered me the 8p.m. deal with a new 2 year contract and threw
> > in unlimted pcs to pcs minutes back in November, around the time
> > people could begin switching their numbers to other carriers.
>
> I think it may be the other way around. Anyone with a shared minute plan
> gets free PCS to PCS with a 2 year contract, the 8 PM was the bonus for
> you.

I'm not on a shared minute plan though...I just figured they were
trying to sweeten the deal so I wouldn't sign with someone else. I
think they told me when I called to verify that the PCS to PCS was the
bonus for signing up for 2 years. I could be wrong though, it's been a
while.

And wouldn't you know a week after I signed I found out I could have
signed up with Verizon Wireless and saved 25% through my employer. Oh
well, I like sprint and think I got a pretty good deal.

In article <f0bee4f0.0404230620.45f1d5ed@posting.google.com>,
Esoteric_rants@hotmail.com (Phyllis) wrote:

> And wouldn't you know a week after I signed I found out I could have
> signed up with Verizon Wireless and saved 25% through my employer. Oh
> well, I like sprint and think I got a pretty good deal.

Check, Sprint pay have a deal for employees of your employer, If so it
would just be a discount from recurring monthly charges.

Business Accounts Phone Number: 1-888-788-4727
Check for Your Discount: 1-888-876-8381