Upgarde Windows 2000 Server to Windows 2000 Advanced Server

Has anyone seen any documents relating to the upgrade of Windows 2000 Server
to Windows 2000 Advanced Server?
Thanks, Andy

Andy,

You need to re-install the O/S. There's no way to upgrade from Server to
Advanced Server.

Regards,
John

"Andy Stadelmann" <andy.stadelmann@t-systems.ch> wrote in message
> Has anyone seen any documents relating to the upgrade of Windows 2000
Server
> to Windows 2000 Advanced Server?
> Thanks, Andy

Thanks John, I have found the upgrade paths Microsoft Knowledge Base
Article - 232039 which says the same.