[SOLVED] Upgrade Advice

Kevinoli2005k

Prominent
Apr 29, 2019
I have been working hard to earn money and I am thinking of buying Ryzen 5 2600 but later discovered that AMD are releasing their third generation 7nm Processors in the middle of this yea.

Should I wait or buy a ryzen 5 2600?

Solution
If you can wait, then wait! You worked hard to have this amount of money, don't spend them now and regret 2 months later. You may get a 2600 for less when it's realeased or get the 3rd gen and be happier.

99StefanRO

Honorable
Oct 25, 2016
If you can wait, then wait! You worked hard to have this amount of money, don't spend them now and regret 2 months later. You may get a 2600 for less when it's realeased or get the 3rd gen and be happier.

Reactions: DMAN999
Solution

hopsteriam

Reputable
Mar 12, 2018
Sound advice up there, Guys above said everything I was going to. More will be known about compatability with current Motherboards by then as well. There are rumours of some current Motherboards not being able to handle the voltage of the new Ryzens, back and forth denials, companies saying they are still testing etc. Patience is a virtue :)

Good to be here by the way, been a reader for many years sourcing help from these pages via others problems. Now I get to say stuff too lol :)