Question Upgrade ati Radeon he 5700 series

Feb 25, 2019
Hi guys,

Apologies but I don't know much about pcs. Been a gamer for years and only really play cs go these days. Looking to upgrade my graphics card. Below are my computers spec (yes it's old school, bought it 2nd hand like 5 years ago). Currently get like 45 fps

CPU: intel core i7 860
Motherboard: EVGA 120-LF-E650
Memory: 8gb ddr3
Graphics card:ATI Radeon hd 5700 series

Not looking to spend much, maybe $100-$150 (will probably go to msy near me for those in Melbourne).

Just want something that can tie me over for 6 months or so before I buy a laptop to replace it.

Thanks in advance lads!

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply mate!

I know it's all pretty old and probably should start again.

I have found a rx560 4gb card for about $151. Would that work with my current pc?

MetallicMonk

Respectable
Feb 16, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply mate!

I know it's all pretty old and probably should start again.

I have found a rx560 4gb card for about $151. Would that work with my current pc?

Sorry for the late reply. Yep that card will work. Providing your PSU is good enough. What current PSU do you have? Make sure you have the connectors. Not sure what the 560 requires, maybe two 6 pin?

Feb 25, 2019
Sorry for the late reply. Yep that card will work. Providing your PSU is good enough. What current PSU do you have? Make sure you have the connectors. Not sure what the 560 requires, maybe two 6 pin?

Haha all good mate.

Not sure what PSU I have. Will bust open the pc tomorrow unless there's a scan I can do on the pc that will tell me?