[SOLVED] Upgrade considerations

Now that I've graduated college and have a stable job I have the money to consider upgrading my aging but still capable PC. While not set in stone I am likely going to be switching teams and getting an AMD 3700x.However to save money I would like to reuse as many components as possible. Obviously the case, blue ray player (yes I have one) and my brand new 500gb emergency buy ssd can be put in the new system and I'll likely keep the current GPU as well (1070 so not total crap) however I am on the fence about 2 other components.

The system was built in January 2015 and has been used a lot since but has been very stable on me.

First I am currently using the older Corsair H110i meant for only the AMD FM3 socket as well as its current Intel mounting (using an i7 4790k). Should I try and find a bracket to make it work with the new AM4 socket or is this a lost cause?

Second my current power supply is a 750w EVGA Supernova G2 and in good order but I wonder if given the nearly 5 years since I got it I should get a new one or is this one still fine to use another few years?

Sorry for the mess I'm on my phone!

Solution
Now that I've graduated college and have a stable job I have the money to consider upgrading my aging but still capable PC. While not set in stone I am likely going to be switching teams and getting an AMD 3700x.However to save money I would like to reuse as many components as possible. Obviously the case, blue ray player (yes I have one) and my brand new 500gb emergency buy ssd can be put in the new system and I'll likely keep the current GPU as well (1070 so not total crap) however I am on the fence about 2 other components.

The system was built in January 2015 and has been used a lot since but has been very stable on me.

First I am currently using the older Corsair H110i meant for only the AMD FM3 socket as well as its current...

First I am currently using the older Corsair H110i meant for only the AMD FM3 socket as well as its current Intel mounting (using an i7 4790k). Should I try and find a bracket to make it work with the new AM4 socket or is this a lost cause?

Second my current power supply is a 750w EVGA Supernova G2 and in good order but I wonder if given the nearly 5 years since I got it I should get a new one or is this one still fine to use another few years?

Sorry for the mess I'm on my phone!
I’d swap the AIO. Mainly because it’s getting on and likely to fail. You can contact Corsair for the mount though I believe they’ll send it out for free.
PSU should be fine. Believe the warranty is 7 years.

Solution