[SOLVED] upgrade cpu amd

Feb 7, 2020
i have a packard bell lj 71 with an athlon II m320 and wondered what if any would be avalble to up grade, motherboard is mbbdu020019488ac4e1601 and has an ati radion 3200 gpu, thanks for any helpand my speakers have blown but finding them is a problem i think acer have some but do no know what model would fit my laptop cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
You're talking about upgrading a cou in a laptop? If you even can, don't bother. That laptop in a search showed up as from 2011. I would say if you can't afford a new laptop, about the best upgrades you can do are to upgrade the ram to it's max and to install an SSD.

If you have at least 4gb of ram, installing an SSD would probably make that system feel like new again. As for speakers, you're probably best off to get a set that plugs in. If you want to be slick, you can buy USB Bluetooth adapters online that will give your laptop Bluetooth capability. Then you could probably use a wireless Bluetooth speaker
You're talking about upgrading a cou in a laptop? If you even can, don't bother. That laptop in a search showed up as from 2011. I would say if you can't afford a new laptop, about the best upgrades you can do are to upgrade the ram to it's max and to install an SSD.

If you have at least 4gb of ram, installing an SSD would probably make that system feel like new again. As for speakers, you're probably best off to get a set that plugs in. If you want to be slick, you can buy USB Bluetooth adapters online that will give your laptop Bluetooth capability. Then you could probably use a wireless Bluetooth speaker

Last edited:
Solution