Question Upgrade for AMD RX 460 4 gb

Apr 9, 2020
HI, well i just got new CPU R5 2600 and i feel my GPU is not fast enough, that's why im here asking for some help .

I was reading a good choice can be a RX 570, RX580 or RX 590 , that will be a nice boost??
the money i have for is 200/300 USD

thanks for any advice

RX 580 and 590 would be a decent jump up, don't think RX 570 is enough of a jump though. Have you considered Nvidia cards as well? There are some good choices in team green as well, though not all of them. But in your budget you might be able to get a used GTX 1070 or maybe even 1070 Ti or 1080, which would be a lot faster than either of the AMD cards in your post, if you are willing to buy used cards.

Apr 9, 2020
RX 580 and 590 would be a decent jump up, don't think RX 570 is enough of a jump though. Have you considered Nvidia cards as well? There are some good choices in team green as well, though not all of them. But in your budget you might be able to get a used GTX 1070 or maybe even 1070 Ti or 1080, which would be a lot faster than either of the AMD cards in your post, if you are willing to buy used cards.
ty for the reply, and what about this one of the green team:

GAINWARD GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6G GHOST

ty for the reply, and what about this one of the green team:

GAINWARD GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6G GHOST
The 1660 Super would be faster than an RX 460, but it's slightly slower than the GTX 1070. Still, if you're looking to buy a new card, it's a good choice as well, though you might want to see if a different brand is available since I've not really heard of Gainward ever before. Asus, Gigabyte, EVGA, Zotac, Galax, MSI are some well-known names and it would be better to get the 1660 Super from them instead. The Gainward card might be just fine, but it's just an unknown name and that makes me queasy for such an important part of a PC.

But if you want the best performing card for your money, even if it is used, then the GTX 1070 will be faster than the 1660 Super, though not by much. It's up to you, both are good choices. Maybe the prices in your locality for used 1070's would help make the decision easier.

Apr 9, 2020
The 1660 Super would be faster than an RX 460, but it's slightly slower than the GTX 1070. Still, if you're looking to buy a new card, it's a good choice as well, though you might want to see if a different brand is available since I've not really heard of Gainward ever before. Asus, Gigabyte, EVGA, Zotac, Galax, MSI are some well-known names and it would be better to get the 1660 Super from them instead. The Gainward card might be just fine, but it's just an unknown name and that makes me queasy for such an important part of a PC.

But if you want the best performing card for your money, even if it is used, then the GTX 1070 will be faster than the 1660 Super, though not by much. It's up to you, both are good choices. Maybe the prices in your locality for used 1070's would help make the decision easier.
Indeed, ty for ur help . I think i will go for used gtx 1070, this one is any good?:

asus geforce GTX 1070 Dual 8 GB
price is 223 USD used ofc.

Am I correct in assuming that your monitor is 60Hz?

If so, then the 1070 is a bit of overkill.

That price seems unreasonably high for a used 1070. What country are you buying in?
No, it isn't. Not anymore. The 1070 is, like I said, about as fast as the 1660 Super, which is currently a mid-range card meant precisely for 1080p gaming. For slightly older games, maybe 1070 is overkill, but for current and future games, the 1070 is in fact a good 1080p card, not at all overkill. I don't know about whether the price is right or not since I don't live in the US or CZE Republic, so I don't know the reasonable prices for 1070 there, so maybe you right on that part, but it is up to the OP to decide whether it is worth it or not.

@ViktorJim is that the best price available for used 1070? The model is fine, and if there is a cheaper one, you could go with those as well, just avoid the ones that seem too good to be true, as they might be 1070's that have been used for mining, which could mean they are damaged or do not work properly after being at 100% load for days at a time.