CPU: I7-3770 @3.4Ghz
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H61MA-D3V
RAM: 16 GB (2x8GB 1600 MHz)
GPU: GTX 760 2GB
Source: Sirtec HPC-500-G12S
HDD: 1TB
SSD: 250 GB
Monitor: 2560 x 1080

I know, it's an old architecture but I don't have another one and it does the job and to make a new one would cost me too much and I don't have the necessary budget.
I was thinking of an RTX 2060, although I will probably have some bottleneck. (~320 $ in my country)
But I saw that the RX 6600 is also quite good, although I had bad experiences with a card (AMD Radeon HD 6870, burned after 3 years), so I would lean more towards RTX. (~280$)

Probably for my system, from what I have documented, the GTX 1660 Super fits perfectly, but the price is not justified from my point of view (around 320$) and I would feel more relaxed mentally knowing that I have a card RTX 2000 series (future proof)

Basically, I want to squeeze as much as I can out of the current system for the next 3-5 years and then make another one from scratch, keeping the video card or get a PS5 and not have to constantly upgrade the parts.

Another problem I had when I got the GTX was that it was not recognized by the motherboard, so I did the last BIOS update.

Do you think I will have problems with that RTX? not to be recognized?
Do you think the source is ok?
If I wait until next year, do I make a better deal?
Or should I try the SH market? (around 200$) What are the risks?
What do you recommend?

punkncat

Splendid
Ambassador
Greg Salazar has a really good video out now discussing performance to dollar for this exact moment in time, based upon data he has been collecting for just over a year. According to him, the $100 980ti is the hands down best value GPU on the market right now.

In a case like yours, anything modern and mid to higher end is going to be handicapped by the age of the rest of your system. I would take into consideration what the window is going to be for replacing that, what your target performance is likely going to be, and consider a purchase with that in mind.
The other important aspect is going to be your current PSU. If it is as old as the other hardware it would be a great idea to consider replacing it alongside the GPU. An idea like that is likely to look a lot like ~$100 for a good PSU and the other $200 for a GPU. IMO, right this moment and even with the price drops we have been seeing the lower end market is not seeing the price drops and competitiveness that the higher end is.

ASK THE COMMUNITY