Hi, here are my current parts:
CPU - i7 7700K
Cooler - Deepcool CAPTAIN 360
MOBO - STRIX Z270-E
RAM - 16gb Trident Z 3000
Graphics Card - Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Poseidon
Case - Deepcool genome
The rest doesn't matter lol.

You might think this PC is very good and that there is no need to upgrade and you would be right but I have gotten bored of my pc and have the building itch again, also I have a new job. Also if you look at my GPU choice you can see I got the Poseidon for the purpose of putting together a custom water loop which I never did.

So here is what I was thinking for my new PC (Not all the parts will be changed):
CPU - i9 9900KF
Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 AORUS XTREME WATERFORCE
RAM - Add 16gb more
Case- Undecided but I'm liking for a good case that could fit a custom water loop
and that could allow a vertical GPU setup (I really like the look of those)

Solution
Lian li pc-o11 dynamic, the last case u will ever buy.

Lian li also offers a vertical gpu mount but I saw there were a lot of issues with it so I went with the cablemod vertical mount and it worked out perfectly, the case also has room for 3 360mm radiators if you would want that & lots of room for piping.
Hi, here are my current parts:
CPU - i7 7700K
Cooler - Deepcool CAPTAIN 360
MOBO - STRIX Z270-E
RAM - 16gb Trident Z 3000
Graphics Card - Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Poseidon
Case - Deepcool genome
The rest doesn't matter lol.

You might think this PC is very good and that there is no need to upgrade and you would be right but I have gotten bored of my pc and have the building itch again, also I have a new job. Also if you look at my GPU choice you can see I got the Poseidon for the purpose of putting together a custom water loop which I never did.

So here is what I was thinking for my new PC (Not all the parts will be changed):
CPU - i9 9900KF
Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 AORUS XTREME WATERFORCE
RAM - Add 16gb more
Case- Undecided but I'm liking for a good case that could fit a custom water loop
and that could allow a vertical GPU setup (I really like the look of those)
Go AMD for a change ;) X570 and 3900X ftw

Sipan9000

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2015
Lian li pc-o11 dynamic, the last case u will ever buy.

Lian li also offers a vertical gpu mount but I saw there were a lot of issues with it so I went with the cablemod vertical mount and it worked out perfectly, the case also has room for 3 360mm radiators if you would want that & lots of room for piping.

Solution