Upgrade HP 930c

After three years solid service, my HP 930c printer died
recently... there was a massive pool of ink inside the printer.

What HP model printer is the natural upgrade to the HP 930c ?

Thanks !

Linda

In article <40785f04$0$3302$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>,
spamblock@no.spam.here says...
> After three years solid service, my HP 930c printer died
> recently... there was a massive pool of ink inside the printer.
>
> What HP model printer is the natural upgrade to the HP 930c ?
>
> Thanks !

Rather a silly question - there are so many new ones (HP and non HP) on
the market since the 930c was made and at very good prices. Determine
what your needs are and what your budget is and then go take a look.
Also, look up some reviews.