[SOLVED] Upgrade lga 1155

Jun 23, 2019
Hello, I love playing games on my pc, I currently have an i5 3570, I can run battlefield V on medium setting or on custom high, I’m experiencing cpu bottleneck, my gpu is running at 50-60% while my cpu is at 100%, I have a gtx 970, I want to know if upgrading will give me a better experience and better FPS I have the money to upgrade, if I can upgrade it to something better then tell me what cpu it is, give me your best lga 1155 cpu consideration, Xeon, i5, i7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solution
I did my research just now lol, I found out that i7 7700k can’t handle gtx 1070 in battlefield v but can handle every other game, battlefield v causes your cpu to rise tremendously making it bottleneck your gpu, I can run battlefield 1 on ultra with gpu at 98% and cpu at 100%, thank you for replying,

Who told you a 7700k can't handle a 1070? The 7700k at it's release was the most powerful Intel processor on their consumer platform. Back then it was most commonly paired with cards like the 1080 Ti, so it should handle everything below it fine. I think it's more of a BFV issue than a hardware issue. It has also been all but confirmed that BFV favors Turing GPUs.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Very odd that the i5-3570 can't keep up with the GTX 970. Mine did just fine. But I suppose if you're on a busy server, it could happen with some games. Which motherboard do you have? An i7-3770 would make a big difference, i7-4770 if your board allows for 3rd gen CPUs.

Jun 23, 2019
I did my research just now lol, I found out that i7 7700k can’t handle gtx 1070 in battlefield v but can handle every other game, battlefield v causes your cpu to rise tremendously making it bottleneck your gpu, I can run battlefield 1 on ultra with gpu at 98% and cpu at 100%, thank you for replying,

Aug 6, 2019

Who told you a 7700k can't handle a 1070? The 7700k at it's release was the most powerful Intel processor on their consumer platform. Back then it was most commonly paired with cards like the 1080 Ti, so it should handle everything below it fine. I think it's more of a BFV issue than a hardware issue. It has also been all but confirmed that BFV favors Turing GPUs.

Solution