upgrade MB for Essentials Flex?

Al

Essentials 950c, FlexATX MS-6312 MB (by MSI) 90 watt PSU

Is there a cheap MB that I can install in this case, that will let me run a
newer CPU? Maybe AMD sempron or else a celeron? The idea is to spend <$200 on
MB, CPU and RAM. I guess I'd need an new ATX PSU, too.

I can make some alterations to the case, etc. Can anybody kindly recommend a
specific MB model or two?

If possible to do, then would I need to re-intsall Windows ME or might it work
as is? Thanks.

No. There is no upgrade for that chassis.

Al wrote:
> Essentials 950c, FlexATX MS-6312 MB (by MSI) 90 watt PSU
>
> Is there a cheap MB that I can install in this case, that will let me run a
> newer CPU? Maybe AMD sempron or else a celeron? The idea is to spend <$200 on
> MB, CPU and RAM. I guess I'd need an new ATX PSU, too.
>
> I can make some alterations to the case, etc. Can anybody kindly recommend a
> specific MB model or two?
>
> If possible to do, then would I need to re-intsall Windows ME or might it work
> as is? Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS