Upgrade Mobility Radeon 7500?

I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 w/32MB adapter RAM in a Sony Vaio
notebook (1.2GHz, 512MB). Is there any way I can increase the adapter RAM?
ATI said talk to Sony. Sony said it can not be done.

Is there a way?

Then it can not be done.. sorry.

"Nuklhead" <Noreply@Internet.net> wrote in message
> I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 w/32MB adapter RAM in a Sony Vaio
> notebook (1.2GHz, 512MB). Is there any way I can increase the adapter
RAM?
> ATI said talk to Sony. Sony said it can not be done.
>
> Is there a way?

No.

--
DaveW

"Nuklhead" <Noreply@Internet.net> wrote in message
> I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 w/32MB adapter RAM in a Sony Vaio
> notebook (1.2GHz, 512MB). Is there any way I can increase the adapter
RAM?
> ATI said talk to Sony. Sony said it can not be done.
>
> Is there a way?

Thanks Dave.

I was hoping someone would say, "Get your screwdriver and soldering iron and
do this...." But, looks like it is not to be. I hate to upgrade this box
because of a 32MB video deficiency, but, oh well.

Dan C.

> No.
>
> --
> DaveW
>

> "Nuklhead" <Noreply@Internet.net> wrote in message
> > I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 w/32MB adapter RAM in a Sony Vaio
> > notebook (1.2GHz, 512MB). Is there any way I can increase the adapter
> RAM?
> > ATI said talk to Sony. Sony said it can not be done.
> >
> > Is there a way?

No you cant. Notebook video cards cant be upgraded (except for the new
ailenware's, they have user replaceable). The problem is theres not
way to remove and replace it.