Question Upgrade my graphics card but can my mother board support it

Apr 18, 2019
i know the MSI H81M PRO-VD supports the GTX970 but dose it support the GTX 1060 6GB and if it dose, is it worth spending more money to get the GTX 1060 6GB over the GTX 970

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Is it per chance the same model as this one?
If so, it is not good quality at all, whilst it may be running fine, poor quality PSUs = poor components = poor safety.
You'll want to upgrade to a good quality unit first, in poor quality PSUs you only need one power issue, or it to eventually reach the end of its life and it can easily take the rest of your components with it.

Be safe!

Apr 18, 2019
If so, it is not good quality at all, whilst it may be running fine, poor quality PSUs = poor components = poor safety.
You'll want to upgrade to a good quality unit first, in poor quality PSUs you only need one power issue, or it to eventually reach the end of its life and it can easily take the rest of your components with it.

Be safe!

Be safe!
also can you recommend any to me thats good but not to expensive because im on a budget but i do want to be safe thank you