Upgrade of my PC

m.kelbler6

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017
Hello, I'm gonna upgrade my PC and I'm not sure if this components are compatible, can you help me please ?
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti (I have this GPU from the old pc and I don't have money for the new GPU)
Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk
RAM: G.SKill RipjawsV 16GB (2x8GB)
DDR4 3200
CPU Cooler: SilentiumPC Spartan
PRO HE924
Power Supply: Cooler Master RS-600-
ACAB-M4
PC Case: Zalman Z1 NEO

Solution
I chose 1600X because it's better binned than non - X models and that means faster starting frequency and better OC and difference in price is not much but beware, X doesn't come with a cooler and you have to get aftermarket one. On the other hand, non-x can be easily OCed to X's start speed even with default cooler, over that you have to get better one anyway.
Ryzen allows speeds even over 4000MHz, it's the particular BIOS that may not support it. In worst case it would work at 2666 MHz but with lower Cas latency and that would level up the performance. In any case, new AGESA code is coming and with it probably new BIOS that would solve that problem.

I chose 1600X because it's better binned than non - X models and that means faster starting frequency and better OC and difference in price is not much but beware, X doesn't come with a cooler and you have to get aftermarket one. On the other hand, non-x can be easily OCed to X's start speed even with default cooler, over that you have to get better one anyway.

Solution