[SOLVED] Upgrade of PC

Feb 17, 2019
Hello, a couple of year ago i bought a pc to play at 1080p with the following hardware:

Intel Core i5 4690
MSI Z97 Gaming 3
ASUS STRIX GTX970
KINGSTON HYPERX SAVAGE 8G 1600MHZ
SEAGATE HDD 1TB
SAMSUNG 120GB
NOX TX 850W URANO

At first, triple A games like The Witcher 3 or Battlefield 1 run perfectly at more than 60fps. However, now with games like Anthem or Battlefield 5, my pc does not reach more than 40 fps at high and 50 at low, with a constant stuttering

I have already format and cleaned the pc, however, this games remain with the same perfoemance, so i have decided to update some components. I have a badget of 300-400 euros, but i do not know which component should i prioritize to buy (ram is cheaper but i do not know if it would have much impact, processor is expensive and i do not know if it is worth it...)

What do you think?

Thanks a lot!

Solution
Your graphics card will have the most profound impact in gaming performance. An RTX 2060, or GTX 1070 ti (or AMD equivalent) should be right around your budget and give you the most notable performance jump.

cewhidx

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008
Your graphics card will have the most profound impact in gaming performance. An RTX 2060, or GTX 1070 ti (or AMD equivalent) should be right around your budget and give you the most notable performance jump.

Solution