Upgrade power supply

Solution
That won't help at all for any game near modern day, but I guess could help a tiny. What is your power supply? I doubt you need a new one, and I recommend you just get a GT 710; it's weak for modern day games, but this machine won't be able to run modern day games anyway. The GT 710 is actually capable of running modern day games on low settings, but your CPU is too weak.

The GT 710 is a bit below Intel's current graphics.

No don't touch Apevia junk.

So let me get this straight, $100 total, $50 for GPU and $50 for PSU?

First and foremost, I don't think a normal ATX PSU fits in that case. I'll need to find the specs.

Also, your CPU is ancient and whole system. You can't play anywhere near modern games on this you know, right?

You should actually be fine with the current power supply; I'd like to know the model # though.

That won't help at all for any game near modern day, but I guess could help a tiny. What is your power supply? I doubt you need a new one, and I recommend you just get a GT 710; it's weak for modern day games, but this machine won't be able to run modern day games anyway. The GT 710 is actually capable of running modern day games on low settings, but your CPU is too weak.

The GT 710 is a bit below Intel's current graphics.

Solution