[SOLVED] Upgrade Question

Should I upgrade my MSI GTX 1660 ARMOR OC to Power Color AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Red Devil I game on a 49“ 5120x1440 ultra-wide monitor and is power color a good brand?

Noctua NH-D15
Ryzen 9 3900x
X570 AORUS XTREME
MSI GTX 1660 ARMOR OC
AOC AG493UCX 49"
EVGA Supernova 850 80+ PLATINUM 850W Fully Modular
1 m.2 SSD's
4 wd hard drives
32 gb of ram

Solution
I would highly recommend waiting until GPU prices return to normal (MSRP). I believe they will continue to descend in price throughout this year and hopefully return to MSRP by early next year. Then you will be able to afford an RX 6800 XT or a newer, faster GPU.
I would highly recommend waiting until GPU prices return to normal (MSRP). I believe they will continue to descend in price throughout this year and hopefully return to MSRP by early next year. Then you will be able to afford an RX 6800 XT or a newer, faster GPU.

Solution

jasonf2

Distinguished
I am in total agreement here. Between covid becoming less of an issue and China systematically banning crypto mining the used market is starting to flood, which means that the new market will fall off in the next several months.