Question Upgrade ram and fan cooling rgb

Sep 24, 2019
Hi guys :) I would like to insert a 4th RGB fan cooling

Hi guys I just bought a new pc and I would like to put a 4th RGB cooling my case is a MB530P and my motherboard is aMSI Z390-A PRO how can I insert the 4th RGB fan cooled? ( the one on the back to understand) because I saw the only jrbg pin in the motherboard is occupied by an adapter for the fans on the top

Other question guys in my pc I have a ram memory , the :Adata xpg gammix d10 ddr4 3000 mhz da 16 gb, I would like to extend it with a rgb ram , which one can I install? Thank you a lot , sorry my English but I’m italian

Thank you a lot

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
How many fans can go on the adapter? Room for 1 more?

Can use a hub like this : Corsair Hub

1 output to rear fan, 1 output to top adapter. Or plug all fans into hub and not adapter. Use msi mystic light to control.

Not sure exactly what you mean by adapter. Not sure what extend the ram means, do you mean add a ram sleeve with rgb?

.RGB Ram cover 12v. This will go in same hub as above so link up with fans using Mystic Light.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2019
Hi I have 1 jbrg pin , and I connected three fan by uging a cooler master 1-3 splitter .... and the room are all full so I don’t know where to conneth the 4th cable ...
Nono I would like to put some gbs more , do u know which kind of ram is supported , to not have any problems of compatibility