[SOLVED] Upgrade Suggestions? Need new motherboard/New CPU, RAM, and motherboard

Aug 13, 2019
I am in need to upgrade my computer due to certain parts not working with each other - I took it to the repair shop and they said I needed a new motherboard as my GPU (R9 390, second hand) wasn't working due to my motherboard being faulty.

I currently have an i5 4460K processor with the 1150 socket type. I have tried searching for a motherboard that has that socket type and is very difficult to find. My first option is to buy a second hand 1150 socket motherboard if I can find one.

My second option is to buy a new CPU, new ram, and a new motherboard. I would obviously do this, however, I'm not sure how much it would cost and I don't want to cheap out. Yet at the same time, it will probably cost a lot of money and my budget is fairly limited (£200). I could obviously wait and save however this means I would be without my PC for a bit.

Any suggestions would be massively appreciated.

My Specs as of current are:
MB: ASUS B85M-E (The shop said it was faulty due to my GPU not working and BIOS being pixelated with onboard graphics)
CPU: i5 4460K
RAM: (2 X 4GB) GSKILLS RIPJAWS X DDR3
PSU: CORSAIR VS650
GPU: XFX R9 390