[SOLVED] Upgrade that won't break bank

duecegolf

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2014
Looking for input as to improve my graphics for call of duty war zone specifically. I'm assuming my gpu is the weakest point.
  • cpu: Ryzen 5 5600x
  • Motherb: msi b550-a pro
  • Ram: 16 gig (2x 8gig)
  • Gpu: GeForce gtx 960 FTW
The game will run but at low settings, anyone will more knowledge and experience please help ha! Like the title says looking for something that isn't crazy expensive. If the only option is expensive then it is what it is. Thanks

Solution
Looking for input as to improve my graphics for call of duty war zone specifically. I'm assuming my gpu is the weakest point.
The game will run but at low settings, anyone will more knowledge and experience please help ha! Like the title says looking for something that isn't crazy expensive. If the only option is expensive then it is what it is. Thanks
for now you could save up your money, your cpu is plenty of power there, but the gpu is kinda old for that game, so yeah, a gpu upgrade is necessary if you want to get beautiful graphics over fps.
for now you could save up your money, your cpu is plenty of power there, but the gpu is kinda old for that game, so yeah, a gpu upgrade is necessary if you want to get beautiful graphics over fps.

Solution

duecegolf

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2014

Correct, I would agree. Looking for input as to what upgrade for a new GPU should be that's not crazy expensive