Upgrade time?

Is it worth me upgrading from a 9500pro to a 9800. Is there going to be much
difference?

TIA

Pete

That depends on the motherboard, CPU, and RAM that you are using. You
didn't say.

--
DaveW

"PeteC" <aaaaaaa@bbbbbbbb.nob> wrote in message
> Is it worth me upgrading from a 9500pro to a 9800. Is there going to be
much
> difference?
>
> TIA
>
> Pete

"PeteC" <aaaaaaa@bbbbbbbb.nob> wrote in message
> Is it worth me upgrading from a 9500pro to a 9800. Is there going to be
much
> difference?
>
> TIA

I took the advice after my 9600xt blew up and got
a 9800pro and the improvement was staggering (for me)
30 to 40% improvement all round - Far Cry autodetected
on high and very high - very pleasing

asus p4p800e-deluxe
p4 2.8
512mb kingston (want that dual channel soon)

Tim

"melodium" <sat@day.com> wrote in message

> I took the advice after my 9600xt blew up

Who did you buy it from, the Taliban?

"Tim" <spamfree@me.com> wrote in message

> "melodium" <sat@day.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I took the advice after my 9600xt blew up
> >

> Who did you buy it from, the Taliban?

No, the US Military - they're the experts :p

Deleted member k

On Tue, 25 May 2004 23:27:02 +0000, DaveW wrote:

> That depends on the motherboard, CPU, and RAM that you are using. You
> didn't say.

And most important of all, what games you play.