[SOLVED] Upgrade to old Radeon HD GPU with i5 3570k CPU?

mike_se

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2012
Hi guys,

I am looking to get an upgrade on my current GPU which is an old 6000 series radeon HD. I have an i5 3570k CPU with 8gb RAM. The only game I play at all on my PC at the moment is WoW and all the graphics settings are basically low or off, which doesn't really add to the fun does it! I am after a cheap or 2nd hand card to tide me over until i can build or buy a new PC. Just a card that will allow me up up the graphics settings to medium or high, doesn't have to be a new card. What suggestions do people have?

Solution
1050Ti or an Rx 560 would be good 👍 Both aren't too pricey and will perform well in WoW but if want to spend a little extra, a Vega 56 or 1660Ti would also be good additions in a newer system if you decide to overhaul.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
1050Ti or an Rx 560 would be good 👍 Both aren't too pricey and will perform well in WoW but if want to spend a little extra, a Vega 56 or 1660Ti would also be good additions in a newer system if you decide to overhaul.

Solution

mike_se

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2012
Ok, that's great cheers :) I think I'd look at something like the 1050ti then and then when I can afford to build a more up to date machine, i'll re-assess then. Thanks again