• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question Upgrade to old Radeon HD GPU with i5 3570k CPU?

mike_se

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2012
Hi guys,

I am looking to get an upgrade on my current GPU which is an old 6000 series radeon HD. I have an i5 3570k CPU with 8gb RAM. The only game I play at all on my PC at the moment is WoW and all the graphics settings are basically low or off, which doesn't really add to the fun does it! I am after a cheap or 2nd hand card to tide me over until i can build or buy a new PC. Just a card that will allow me up up the graphics settings to medium or high, doesn't have to be a new card. What suggestions do people have?

boju

Champion
1050Ti or an Rx 560 would be good 👍 Both aren't too pricey and will perform well in WoW but if want to spend a little extra, a Vega 56 or 1660Ti would also be good additions in a newer system if you decide to overhaul.

mike_se

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2012
Ok, that's great cheers :) I think I'd look at something like the 1050ti then and then when I can afford to build a more up to date machine, i'll re-assess then. Thanks again

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS