upgrade to xp pro

vinCe

Hi I currently run win 2000 pro and wish to upgrade to XP
pro.

Do I need to uninstall w2k to install XP?
or by installing XP this will overide the w2k files?

also will I loose any program or files on w2k by upgrading
to XP?

Yes you can upgrade. Always best to clean install though. Check with the
application developer to see if it needs to be uninstalled before the
upgrade.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional