Upgrade Windows 7 Home to Windows 7 Ultimate

Jason Ronald

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
Hey,

I currently have a computer running windows 7 home premium. I want to start using 32 gigs of ram, but only 16 is currently supported. So I need to upgrade to either pro or ultimate. I do not want to upgrade to windows 8/10. However, when I open the anytime upgrade, windows 7 is no longer available for purchase. So how would I go about upgrading? Would I buy a windows 7 ultimate key from somewhere and then perform an anytime upgrade with the key? If so, can anyone point me in the direction of a reputable supplier because I cant find any on newegg, ncix...
I am located in Canada.

Thank you all,

Solution

Windows 7 legitamte key distribution has stopped since the launch of windows 8 way back in 2012. You can go on amazon but any key...

Windows 7 legitamte key distribution has stopped since the launch of windows 8 way back in 2012. You can go on amazon but any key that is not over 100€ is usually a generated key. Windows 7 is not picky with keys and won't unactivate itself normally even if you do end up getting a cheap key from sites like g2a or kinguin.

Solution