Solution

Hi :)

Try and find an 1100T 6 core if you can and want to stick with AMD....it outperforms all the i3s , most of the i5s and even some i7s depending on what you are doing...

I run them IN MY GAMING MACHINES....

All the best Brett :)
Sorry you need to make your build public right now it is showing as empty. As far as the Intel Core i5-2500 it is an outstanding processor and the only reason isnt more popular is how much value you can get from the Intel Core i5-2500K and how easy it is to overclock.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team

Ok the board that you have selected is a Micro-ATX board so it will be limited for the number of expansion slots that you can use on it but still a very nice board and the Intel® Core™ i5-2500 is a very good processor that should allow you to run anything out there right now and for some time to come. While I would look at a full size ATX board so as to not limit my expansion capibilities like the Asus P8Z68-V/Gen3 but otherwise it looks like you are going to have a nice system.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team

thanks!, well i am still trying to decide. my my main goal is to get a GTX 680. and not Bottle neck my system by having more graphics horse power than my processor can handle. I have been hearing a Phenom II Six core might do that. Since i already have a top of the line AMD board and i don't want to rebuild my system from the ground up.

Hi :)

Try and find an 1100T 6 core if you can and want to stick with AMD....it outperforms all the i3s , most of the i5s and even some i7s depending on what you are doing...

I run them IN MY GAMING MACHINES....

All the best Brett :)

Solution

Thanks Brett. I will begin my Search. if you could help me find a good deal on a 1100T, that would be greatly appreciated!