Dec 24, 2020
I just upgraded my gpu from a 1050 ti to a 3070. In doing so I also had to upgrade my psu, which I then installed a 850w, that is to my knowledge installed correctly. I'm rather new at pc building, keep this in mind. My computer turns on and everything lights up, but my monitor is black, also the USB ports on the rear of my pc dont seem to be working. Finally I cannot turn the pc off using the button on the front, I have to use the button located on the rear.

Solution
Do you still have the 1050 ti to try it and see if you have a signal? The fact that the usb in the back does not work, makes me think that you may have forgot to plug something or you have short circuited when you installed PSU and GPU. Try with another GPU as I said, try the new GPU to another system if possible, or buy a cable to try with the integrated.
Do you still have the 1050 ti to try it and see if you have a signal? The fact that the usb in the back does not work, makes me think that you may have forgot to plug something or you have short circuited when you installed PSU and GPU. Try with another GPU as I said, try the new GPU to another system if possible, or buy a cable to try with the integrated.

Solution
Dec 24, 2020
I plugged in the old 1050 ti and still nothing happened. How could I have short circuited my board when I installed the psu. Also I purchased the cable and it is arriving soon.