Question Upgraded from Asus b450 to B550 and Ryzen 7 5800x, now I can’t get to BIOS ?

E85boosted

Prominent
Jun 16, 2020
So the current build is,
Asus B550-f
Tuf 3080
Ryzen 7 5800x
850 gold psu
32 Gb Ballistix at 3200
EK 360 aio
1tb m.2 for os
1tb ssd

I got a new Asus B550 motherboard and the ryzen 7 5800x and updated my build. It’s been so long since I got it up and running, I was blanking on how to get my os up and running. When I got the build done and started the system for the first time, I got the cpu changed screen, boot into bios for startup. Got into the bios and started to watch a video about reinstalling OS since it didn’t automatically update.

When I was in bios the screen froze and I did a restart. I thought that was weird but all the rgb was on and it booted back up. Then as I was getting ready to try to load the os from a thumb drive it just shut off. The motherboard box said it was already updated for the new ryzen 5000 series.

After booting back for the third time I got the yellow Dram light that never went away. Since the ram came from my working system I don’t think it’s the issue but just to be safe I removed the 3 sticks and just tried one in the main slot with no luck, then tried each by them selves and even running 2. Since the pc did post to bios in the beginning and showed the 32gb of ram and the new cpu I’m kind of lost. The plan is to check the cpu next but this is getting discouraging

E85boosted

Prominent
Jun 16, 2020
Ok I’m going to get the bios flashback ready and do that. I’m worried my bios froze once and also turned off once. I’m kind of worried to do the bios flashback and have it shut off durning