[SOLVED] Upgraded GPU now pc drops frames while streaming?

Dec 22, 2021
Hello, I recently purchased a brand new 3060 and am having an issue when trying to do any kind of streaming with it, whether it is discord or obs or streamlabs I am having the same issue, it stutters on the stream output dropping a lot of frames, but only when I open a game, on the desktop there are no issues. I am experiencing this issue using cpu or gpu encoding? I had no issues before installing this card with the one I previously used.
Specs -
CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x
Motherboard - Gigabyte B550 GAMING X (rev. 1.0)
Ram - 16gb 3200mhz
SSD - Something WD
GPU - ZOTAC GAMING GEFORCE RTX 3060 TI AMP WHITE EDITION

Things I have tried -
Running obs as admin
Reinstalling display drivers
Switching pcie slots
reinstalling obs
lowering all stream settings
fully updated bios
switching to cpu encoding

Dec 22, 2021

VIIEleven

Prominent
Dec 23, 2021
I don't have much experience with streaming but I do it typically dunks the FPS of most games. I did stream a few times and one thing I found to be very useful is using the built-in NVIDIA SHIELD streaming through GeForce Experience. It's a bit wonky at times but it's reliable since it's built to allow the GPU to stream at maximum efficiency.

Dec 22, 2021
I don't have much experience with streaming but I do it typically dunks the FPS of most games. I did stream a few times and one thing I found to be very useful is using the built-in NVIDIA SHIELD streaming through GeForce Experience. It's a bit wonky at times but it's reliable since it's built to allow the GPU to stream at maximum efficiency.
Thing is I experience no changes to my in game experience yet the stream performs extremely poorly, so I am not losing any fps in game just on stream.