Upgraded Graphics Card - No Video Signal On Monitor

kitty6773

Prominent
Sep 27, 2017
I just recently replaced my graphics card, but I cannot get a signal, just a black screen. I've tried connecting it to my monitor with a DisplayPort and an HDMI cable. I have tested the graphics card on another computer, and confirmed it working.
The computer works perfectly fine with my old 750ti. I have also tried connecting my computer to another monitor.

I have updated to the latest bios.
The only way to get display is to reset CMOS. Once I do that, I can see a bios screen. If I exit without saving, I can use my computer. If I turn off my computer or try to restart it (including saving settings and restarting from BIOS), I will not get any video output unless I reset CMOS again. I have replaced the CMOS battey, but nothing has changed.

I thought it was my power supply, so I upgraded from a CX600M to a CX650M. I still cant get video output.
My computer does startup, though. All fans are running, including on the GPU. Does anybody know what's wrong? Thank you.

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula Z
Graphics Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1060 6GT
Power Supply: CX600M

Edit: I noticed that the VGA led light is on. It's solid, and does not blink.

kitty6773

Prominent
Sep 27, 2017

The power supply is connected to the video card. I just tried both UEFI mode and legacy mode. Still didn't work.