Upgraded laptop from Vista to Windows 7; Installation BSOD at the end. Now it's pooped.

OhDearMe

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016
First off: I'm not sure if this was the right place to post but it seemed the most relevent. Sorry if it's wrong.

This is the model.

Installed Windows 7 Pro 64bit on this old Vaio (upgrading from Vista), and it blue screened near the end of the installation leaving me with this:

With a standard startup I get:
The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

With Safe mode I get:
Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart the computer.

When I attempt to reinstall
I get up to the last step of the installation again 'Completing Installation' and then BSOD.
IRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL 0x0000000A (0x0000000000000090, 0x0000000000000002, 0x000000000000000, 0xFFFFF800030c8090)

I also ran checkdisk via cmd and it had no issues. I'm wondering if it's something driver related but I don't really know much. I did notice there was a 'Load Driver' button during the partition phase of the windows installation though, so that might be useful if that is the issue.
Thanks in advance. Any help appreciated.

Solution
Install the Vista again if all you have is the upgrade version of Windows 7, run the upgrade again. If it's a full Windows 7 version, just run the setup again using that disk.