Question Upgraded my rig, now a bunch of thing aren't working right or at all

Azivel

Prominent
Apr 29, 2020
So a few months ago I had an "Okay" build for a new streamer, but I decided to upgrade my PC so I could have a better quality stream. Now, my BIOS intermittently detects both my boot NVMe and Seagate Barracuda 2tb, none of my RGB's work, and my fans are iffy at best.

My OLD Specs:
Processor: AMD R5 3600X
Motherboard: MSi MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (2x8gb 3200MHz)
GPU: MSi Gaming X 1660S
NVMe: Samsung 970Evo 256gb (Boot drive)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2tb 7200
PSU: Thermaltake 650W 80+ Bronze
Case: NZXT H510i (With the RGB strips and Controller)
AIO: NZXT Kraken X63 (Non-RGB)

My NEW Specs:
Processor: AMD R5 3600X
Motherboard: MSi MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z NEO (4x8gb 3600MHz)
GPU: COLORFUL iGame RTX 3060Ti
NVMe: WD850 Gen4 1tb (Yes Mobo is Gen4 capable)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2tb 7200
PSU: NZXT 750W
Case: NZXT H710i (With the RGB strips and Controller)
AIO: NZXT Kraken X63 (RGB)

I initially had a Corsair RM750, but after I started having problems, I read it can have SATA problems, so I exchanged it thinking that was the problem, for the NZXT PSU. My old AIO was also due for replacement, and I wanted to change it to white, so I got the RGB version.

None of the factory installed RGB works, and neither does the fan controller. I stayed up until near 2am with my friend pouring over every connection, and making sure everything was plugged in. Right now, my biggest concern is that my BIOS is intermittently detecting both drives, (More often the NVMe than the HDD.) My AIO Pump works and the fans DO spin, but at 800rpm max, even after messing with the fan settings. I can still boot into Windows 11 without issue, even though the boot drive isn't detected in BIOS. Also, probably 7/10 times when I boot the PC on, it auto boots into BIOS, but will boot into Win11 with a Save & Reboot. The front 3 fans and the rear fan are NOT RGB, but the 2 for the radiator are. I tried solving the RGB issue by unplugging the RGB fans from the controller, and plugged them into the board, and vice versa.

Lutfij

Titan
Which BIOS version are you on at the time of writing on the motherboard? When you migrated to Windows 11, was it an upgrade from Windows 10 or did you reinstall the OS after fabricating the bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? You're advised to have all drives disconnected except the one you intend to install the OS on to avoid any mishaps with partition structures.

Azivel

Prominent
Apr 29, 2020
Which BIOS version are you on at the time of writing on the motherboard? When you migrated to Windows 11, was it an upgrade from Windows 10 or did you reinstall the OS after fabricating the bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? You're advised to have all drives disconnected except the one you intend to install the OS on to avoid any mishaps with partition structures.

I am running the most recent BIOS version, which I can't remember off the top of my head. I installed Win11 with a bootable USB installer using the Windows Media Creation tool. I did have the HDD disconnected when I installed the OS, so the only drive was my NVMe.

I also made sure than when I plugged my drive in, it was not occupying SATA1/2, and I've tried SATA3-6 to see if it was just a bad sata port. I've also tried running the HDD off of master and slave SATA Power cable, and have tried several different SATA Transfer cables. The drive does work and is recognized on an old burner PC.