[SOLVED] Upgraded PC build, Can not figure out the problem.

May 14, 2020
Hello everyone,

*note: I’ve been building and messing around with computers for quite some time now.

but I recently decided to upgrade my CPU, motherboard, and cooling systems.
The computer preformed flawlessly the first several days, and now I am constantly receiving multiple Bsod errors or computer freezes shortly upon logging into Window 10.

Current Components:
CPU: Intel core i9 9900k
AIO: NZXT Kraken 73x
GPU: Nvidia Gigabyte 1070
MOBO: Rog Maximus XI hero (WiFi)
RAM: Corsair Vengance x2 16gb
PSU: EVGA 650 GQ gold

I have gone through every wire on that PC, all components are powered and seated properly.

I have Updated Windows 10

I have preformed memory check diagnosic tool, scanned the hard drive through the command prompt(chkdsk & sfc), installed drivers(Even tried Boost Driver 6), reinstalled drivers(for my GPU).... No corrupted files, and RAM came back with no problems. All drivers are up to date

I have ran malwarebyte and bitdefender scan. Both came back with 0 results.
Also, tried uninstalling Bitdefender.

I thought, maybe the memory was corrupted. So I individually ran each stick of Ram and still received Bsod or Freezes. Then, purchased new corsair vengance x2 16gb sticks, did not solve the problem.

During the computer freezes, the Mobo code shows AO, and on the Bsod it’ll Q 04.

Also, I’d get freeze and one time it through an error 0x0000003 pop up code(not a Bsod error and not the exact error code, may be missing some 0s). When i‘d try to open the Nvidia Geforce Experience application. So, I uninstalled it.

Current list of BSOD errors:
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION : Win32base.sys
MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
WHES_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION : FLTMGR.SYS
UNEPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

If anyone could help, it‘d be greatly appreciated. I’m at a lose one what to do at this point.
Thank you for your time!

Solution
Being a hardware guy, with random BSODs I tend to clear the hardware first and towards that I suggest running memtest86 for 5 passes or overnight. everything that happens in the system happens in the RAM so I would verify its working with the new motherboard.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
Being a hardware guy, with random BSODs I tend to clear the hardware first and towards that I suggest running memtest86 for 5 passes or overnight. everything that happens in the system happens in the RAM so I would verify its working with the new motherboard.

Solution
May 14, 2020

I agree, I thought it was the RAM as well. But i did uninstall my old Kingston HyperXfurry ddr4 4gb, x4 ram with brand new Corsair Vengance 16gb x2 memory prior to the Bsod errors and freezes. So, I'm not exactly sure if memtest86 is required. I can try it anyways, if you'd think it'd help.