[SOLVED] Upgraded PC Now It Won't Power On At All (PLEASE help)

May 29, 2020
Not a single sign of life when I press the power button. I've looked online for quick fixes but nothing has worked so far, does anyone have any idea what could be going wrong?

Bought my z97 and i7 used off amazon and newegg so there's a chance they're damaged, but my pc was booting to BIOS before I installed a new psu and cpu fan.

Solution
Not a single sign of life when I press the power button. I've looked online for quick fixes but nothing has worked so far, does anyone have any idea what could be going wrong?

Bought my z97 and i7 used off amazon and newegg so there's a chance they're damaged, but my pc was booting to BIOS before I installed a new psu and cpu fan.
Which MB ?. Which i7 ???? maybe it's not compatible with MB or just needs a BIOS update.

Which MB ?. Which i7 ???? maybe it's not compatible with MB or just needs a BIOS update.

Solution