Upgrading 4 year old build willing to tip via PayPal for help.

tes23a

Reputable
Oct 21, 2015
Hello everyone! I am seeking for some help to improve my build that is more than 4 years old. I don't have a big budget (around 500$) but I think nowadays there are a bunch of cheap upgrade solutions out there I can choose from. I have no idea what they are which is why I am here asking for help from professionals on this forum.

I will gladly tip the person via paypal that can help me with this.

Here is my full dxdiag export: https://pastebin.com/jVePRHLT.

I want to be able to run: battle grounds unknown smoothly.

Thank you in advance.

Solution
Dude you're already running a gtx 690 , that's a twin 8 pin card meaning your current PSU is blatantly capable of powering pretty much anything upto a 1080ti.

The only reason to upgrade your pau if its is a poor quality model,is very old or you have doubts about it.

Post the actual model number if you're not sure (will be a label on the psu itself)

The 1060 6gb is (on a worst case basis) slightly stronger that your current gtx 690 if it were in a game with perfect 100% sli scaling that didn't require more than 2gb vram.
Which quite simply doesn't happen in any modern title.
Dude you're already running a gtx 690 , that's a twin 8 pin card meaning your current PSU is blatantly capable of powering pretty much anything upto a 1080ti.

The only reason to upgrade your pau if its is a poor quality model,is very old or you have doubts about it.

Post the actual model number if you're not sure (will be a label on the psu itself)

The 1060 6gb is (on a worst case basis) slightly stronger that your current gtx 690 if it were in a game with perfect 100% sli scaling that didn't require more than 2gb vram.
Which quite simply doesn't happen in any modern title.

Solution