[SOLVED] Upgrading 660ti, max £150 budget

pandasmash

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2012
APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: march 2019 BUDGET RANGE: max £150 (happy with second hand (ebay))

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: gaming. struggling to play new games with my GPU. loved far cry, for honor, wolfstein, skyrim, fallout 4, lords of the fallen, doom, shadow of mordor, darksiders. everything else is just general browsing: movies, videos, music, internet etc.

CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660TI and Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2

OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS: corasir 8gb ram, i5 3750k, 120gb ssd (need a bigger one!), NZXT Switch 810 , MotherboardAsus P8Z77-V LX, Corsair H100 cooling

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: amazon.co.uk, scan.co.uk, ebay.co.uk COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: UK

PARTS PREFERENCES: I prefer Nvidia. But no real reason i supose. looking for cost effectiveness. and not having to upgrade too soon.

OVERCLOCKING: Maybe SLI OR CROSSFIRE: Maybe

MONITOR RESOLUTION: no idea

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: more than happy with second hand. i built this rig in 2012 and dont have the scare cash i used to. thinking GPU needs upgrading first but if anything else jumps out please let me know!
I not super literate with pc stuff. never cross-fired, sli'd, over clocked but happy watching youtibe vids and having a bash if you think necessary. also not sur eif motherboard allows.
any help for an out of date middle aged man is appreciated! :D