Upgrading a AMD a10-7800apu

Abra_1

Prominent
May 9, 2017
Basically i have a prcessor which is AMD a10-7800apu and i would like to upgrade it without needing to change all my motherboard and other stuff inside it like the socket etc. i have a gtx 1050 inside and its bottlenecking all my games unfurtunately and i would like to play smooth. Please give me a good advice in what to buy, and i'm kinda newbie in PC and i dont have much to spend i just want a AMD CPU which won't bottleneck GTA V

Solution
Well, your cheapest solution is to go with a 4th gen i3 and a new motherboard...Price is depended on your region, but it can cost you to about 170$ for the cheapest parts

A17_GaminG

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
As said above, you need a new set. Motherboard, CPU, RAM, if you want the newer CPU upgrade path, and the one i mostly recommend. If you're in a tight budget, you can get an 4th gen i3 with a motherboard and without the need to upgrade your RAM. They're still pretty decent, but that price is depended. For example, the G4560-Mobo-RAM set is the same price, you're better of going there. Upgrading is really tempting, take your time to think :)

A17_GaminG

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
Well, your cheapest solution is to go with a 4th gen i3 and a new motherboard...Price is depended on your region, but it can cost you to about 170$ for the cheapest parts

Solution