[SOLVED] Upgrading a pre-built Aspire PC

May 5, 2020
Hi,

I was wondering if an RX 470/480/560/570/580 will fit into a pre-built aspire pc. To be specific my pc is an Aspire TC-605. I saw that a GTX 1060 single fan will fit into it or like a GTX 1050 mini which is true but I was wondering if any xfx amd with two fans ( I think they all come with two fans ) will fit into it. I love the RX 470 becuase it's an absolute beast for it's price. Fast answers will be appreciated.

Thank you and stay safe.

Solution
D
Yes i did It's around 500 watts. How do I measure the max vga length if you don't mind me asking?
I managed to find a picture of your case opened up:

egc8jz1.png

The blue line that I marked is what you need to measure. Make sure the GPU will fit in that area, also be sure to account for the height of the GPU and for any hard drives that might be in the way of the power supply connectors.

The XFX RS RX 470 for example is 240mm (24cm). You can find dimensions for the GPU you wish to purchase online. If you are not able to plug in the PSU connectors because of the hard drive, you can try moving the hard drive.

If you are unable to find a dual-fan GPU that fits, your best bet would be to go with a...
D

Deleted member 2720853

Yes i did It's around 500 watts. How do I measure the max vga length if you don't mind me asking?
I managed to find a picture of your case opened up:

egc8jz1.png

The blue line that I marked is what you need to measure. Make sure the GPU will fit in that area, also be sure to account for the height of the GPU and for any hard drives that might be in the way of the power supply connectors.

The XFX RS RX 470 for example is 240mm (24cm). You can find dimensions for the GPU you wish to purchase online. If you are not able to plug in the PSU connectors because of the hard drive, you can try moving the hard drive.

If you are unable to find a dual-fan GPU that fits, your best bet would be to go with a single fan GPU.

Solution