AMD fx 6300
Gigabyte Ga-78lmt rev 6.0
GeForce nivida GTX 960 4gb
Corsair value 2x 8gb 1600 MHz
1 Tb thosiba HDD
250 GB SSD Samsung Evo 860

Mobo is not supporting the full speed of SSD
I would like a newer and stronger CPU for playing newer games
I have a cooler Master hyper Evo 212 it would be nice to Mount that on the new CPU

Solution
I wouldn't cheap out on your motherboard. I bought the cheapest B350 motherboard I could find and had numerous ram issues, and never got more than half of my ram to display. More expensive motherboards also offer crisper audio and faster ethernet, as well as nicer components (for reliability) and more features such as wifi and better VRM cooling. I ended up going with the MSI B350 Gaming Plus. It features red lighting, very good cooling, and a lot of IO. It worked perfectly right out of the box. I use this with an overclocked R3 1200 and it works great. I would suggest for a new build to go with a B450 board however.
If you were going to upgrade your GPU as well I would go for a rx580 8gb for around 190 bucks or wait till next year. New vega and Radeon GPUs are said to be announced as well as all of Nvidia's turing consumer cards have been released. Your 960 should be fine for awhile.

If you do not have a decent power supply I would go with a Corsair CX650M ($65) or the non-modular version ($50) They are decent budget power supplies that work very well. I have the CX550m 550 watt version. They are known for having good internals and holding up well.https://forum.tomshw.it/threads/corsair-cx550m-full-review.576766/ here is an Italian review of the cheaper CX550m. with google translate the conclusion says: "CONCLUSIONS

PRO
- aesthetically beautiful
- intelligent choice of fixed / modular cables
- very quiet, unquestionably
- good quality components
- it seems very efficient, at the 80gold level
- very stable up to 100% of its nominal power
- within the ATX specifications up to 130% of its nominal power
- competitive price compared to the

VS competition - we would have liked all JAP capacitors as on the Vengeance - sleeve bearing fan - mixed flat / round cables, the sata / molex flat are a little shorter than usual

- the manual?

MEH
- I would have preferred that it went off first during the overloaded test

Overall, considering also that this is a brand new model and some small smudging can be there, I will

give a mark of

8.7 / 10"

Julien has a great build. If I can make one tweak however, check out this board.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/yBtWGX/asrock-ab350-pro4-atx-am4-motherboard-ab350-pro4

I'm actually running this with a 1700x. This trick is if the bios is updated or not. I got mine from microcenter, and it had a sticker on the box that said ryzen 2000 ready.

Don't get me wrong, that gigabyte board is a fine board, I've worked with one before. But on a tight budget, the ASRock is good value. I paid 60 for mine (I got the 1700x used from a friend for 75 in case you're asking why that pairing).

DSzymborski

Titan

There are very good 700W PSUs and very bad 700W PSUs. Would need to know which one you had to know for sure. I've seen "700W" power supplies that used such old designs and such substandard parts that they were, for all intents and purposes, bad 300W PSUs.

Although new B350 boards that ship with the latest BIOS will work with ryzen 2000, B450 boards are optimized for 2nd gen ryzen and do offer a few new features such as StoreMI to speed up HDD with your SSD. B450 boards also idle more efficiently than B350 boards.

I wouldn't cheap out on your motherboard. I bought the cheapest B350 motherboard I could find and had numerous ram issues, and never got more than half of my ram to display. More expensive motherboards also offer crisper audio and faster ethernet, as well as nicer components (for reliability) and more features such as wifi and better VRM cooling. I ended up going with the MSI B350 Gaming Plus. It features red lighting, very good cooling, and a lot of IO. It worked perfectly right out of the box. I use this with an overclocked R3 1200 and it works great. I would suggest for a new build to go with a B450 board however.

Solution

jesperfragaarden

Prominent
Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for all your answers, i agere on buying the b450 board mabye the msi tomahawk

But is it possible to downgrade the CPU and get a cheaper build and still be able to future save myself for playing newer games ?

Yes you could, but you would have to downgrade a lot. THere is really no ryzen processors between 100-150 bucks.https://www.amazon.com/AMD-Ryzen-Processor-Radeon-Graphics/dp/B079D3DBNM/ref=pd_day0_hl_147_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B079D3DBNM&pd_rd_r=745e2275-0915-11e9-909f-2fe01a604df2&pd_rd_w=tDRWS&pd_rd_wg=txb9e&pf_rd_p=ad07871c-e646-4161-82c7-5ed0d4c85b07&pf_rd_r=CNYCMPT8BXBPGJQS9NPP&psc=1&refRID=CNYCMPT8BXBPGJQS9NPP
Here is a Ryzen 3 2200g @3.5ghz, however, this is only a 4 core 4 thread cpu. I suggest cheaping out somewhere else. The AMD Ryzen 5 2600 is the sweet spot right now, and the #1 best selling cpu on Amazon for that reason.

If you need a Micro ATX Motherboard i would go with this:https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16813144195 It supports NVME ssd, boast good audio quality, a bios reset switch, usb type c, and high-quality heat syncs for good overclocking. 89 bucks

Yeah this is correct. I usually don't recommend a B350 board with 2nd gen Ryzen CPUss for obvious reasons but if they were made recently or if the seller has updated the board, they can support 2nd gen out of the box.

I used an A320 board for my dad's 2400G build.

The Pro4 is still a decent board.

jesperfragaarden

Prominent
Dec 25, 2018
I would most likely go with the asrock b450-pro4, but does it support amd 5 ryzen 2600 and samsung evo 860 with 3.0 sata port

And do it have two pci e sticks?

I would go with the atx board as that is the cheapest