Nov 26, 2019
Hey, I'm looking to upgrade my graphics card, but I don't know to which. Main reason is because I want better gaming experience.

My specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
4GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB)

++ Also, should I upgrade other specs too for better gaming? And to which?
Thank you.

Solution
Yeah, a quality PSU would be the first thing to have. Check the one you have now and tell which model is it exactly.

First of all, 4GB of RAM is way too low, and you should have 8GB at the very least, preferably 16GB.

And then you need a beefier GPU. Something like 1660 Super would be nice, or even 1650 Super.

Your CPU can also be overclocked, and if you have a decent CPU cooler that can easily be done.

Finally you can get a cheap SATA SSD, this will boost overall responsiveness and general PC usage speed. Games won't run faster, but they will load quicker.
First of all, we also need to know the make and model of your PSU in order to suggest any GPU.

The CPU can not be upgraded unless you do a whole platform upgrade (Motherboard, CPU, RAM).

Any modern game will benefit A LOT by dual channel 8+GB of RAM. That being said, if you can upgrade that, you will see a difference even with your current GPU.

Yeah, a quality PSU would be the first thing to have. Check the one you have now and tell which model is it exactly.

First of all, 4GB of RAM is way too low, and you should have 8GB at the very least, preferably 16GB.

And then you need a beefier GPU. Something like 1660 Super would be nice, or even 1650 Super.

Your CPU can also be overclocked, and if you have a decent CPU cooler that can easily be done.

Finally you can get a cheap SATA SSD, this will boost overall responsiveness and general PC usage speed. Games won't run faster, but they will load quicker.

Solution