Upgrading from GTX 770 GB - New GPU for 2015

Cr1tias

Reputable
Jan 27, 2015
I recently sold my Zotac GTX 770 2GB for about 200€ because it didnt meet my needs, it really couldn't play any games on Ultra with High FPS I think its due to the 2GB VRAM and now I want to upgrade.

I prefer Nvidia Cards I'm not really a fan of AMD and I really love Geforce Experience

I dont need one right away because I have my Xbox for gaming but I really want to play some games that are coming out this year on PC like The Witcher 3, Dying Light etc. and I want to run things like pcsx2 (PS2 Emulator) + some video editing here and there

My Budget is about 400-600€

My other specs:
i7-3770K
16 GB g.Skill RipJawsX Ram 4x4
Intel DZ77GA-70k Motherboard
CombatPower 750W PSU

I'm going to use at least 2 Monitors in FullHD and use a HDMI cable for playing Emulator Games on my TV which is also FullHD I dont think I want 4K anytime soon

I dont really want to OC but my Mobo supports SLI so if there is something good out there let me know

My country: austria
I really only buy from austrian sites since I dont own a credit card or paypal like for example:
Cyberport
E-Tec
Amazon

I appreciate any help and thank you for your time if you need to know anything else just ask:)

Solution

doesnt matter if he uses 2 monitors he is not gonna run half and half of each, you need 3 for Surround or eyefinity.
a gtx 980 for this is a waste of money, a gtx 970 is so much cheaper and just as powerful.

Raiin

Reputable
Jan 23, 2015

doesnt matter if he uses 2 monitors he is not gonna run half and half of each, you need 3 for Surround or eyefinity.
a gtx 980 for this is a waste of money, a gtx 970 is so much cheaper and just as powerful.

Solution