Upgrading from phenom II to ryzen

Sep 4, 2018
Hi! I have an old (but working) system with AMD Phenom II x4, 8GB of 1600MHz RAM and a 2GB GTX 650. Finally i can put some money in my PC, but im on a budget, so please tell me if my choices are wrong!
My case, system fans and 650W PSU are new (got them a few months earlier).
I got a 120GB SSD boot drive and a 1TB HDD for stuff.
The things i want to buy:
CPU: Ryzen 5 1400
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 3200 MHz 2x4GB
MoBo: Asrock B450M-Pro4 (Micro ATX, my case dont support full ATX, i like smaller cases)
Graphic Card: Asus ROG-STRIX RX560 Gaming 4GB (i have a Freesync monitor, and i like AMD if you didnt noticed yet)
I will get a bigger SSD and a proper CPU cooler, but for now, the stock cooler will do it without overclocking.
So guys, what do you say? Good choices for gaming and work with GIS/CAD?

Solid rig in general, but try to get Ryzen 5 2600X if you can stretch the budget a bit. GPU should also be at least RX570, but that's not too important if you don't ming playing on medium details. Also, 8GB is already becoming insuficcient for serious gaming, let alone CAD/CAM.

Sep 4, 2018
The rx570 cost 50% more than the 560 i choose, the CPU also, and the 16GB RAM costs almost double...so these are definitely out of my budget. I can work on my current PC too, gaming is not a big issue, i think this upgrade will make my work faster and i can set the games to a little higher settings. Later i can switch parts when i can afford, the AM4/DDR4 platform will be there, but for now, i cant stretch the budget, i want to keep money in reserve for unexpected things.